Simple instruction of using ADAPTER
1. Export with cordova in Construct2
2. Check that there is only English symbols in project files.
3. Uncheck "Minify Script"
1. Create 4 icons for your apk with following resolutions 192, 144, 96, 72, 48, 36 pixels
2. Replace them into \projects\PROJECT_NAME\Android\icons folder
1. Open left menu and press "+" to create new project
2. Enter project name
3. Press "Save new project" to save project
1. Choose your project in project list
2. Choose platform in main top menu
1. Enter app name (Do not use special symbols, eg ' " `)
2. App version - app version (1.0.0 at example)
3. App ID - package name as com.companyname.appname. AppID must start from "com".
4. Orientation - orientation of your application (landscape or portrait)
5. Fullscreen or not
1. Press "Open" button in ADAPTER and place there your export from Construct2
2. Press "Save" in main top menu to save changes.
1. Press "Build" in main top menu to start building apk
2. After that program will not respond and there will be a message in console "Starting build"
4. After a few minutes ADAPTER will show pop-up message about a result of building.
If everything is ok open builds folder. There should be two apk files:
- app.apk (not signed, you must sign it with your key and then you can upload it to the app store)
- app.for_test.apk (signed with test key, only for testing)
Then you need to sign app.apk (watch this from 1:55)